High Fibre Lepicol 180g Powder
Psyllium Husk with Inulin and Live Bacteria (Prebiotic with Probiotic)
High Fibre Lepicol 180g is a multi-fibre source product containing gentle psyllium husk known to contribute to the maintainence of normal bowel transit, as well as inulin. Together, these two ingredients go a long way to help provide your recommended daily intake of fibre – something that many of us lack with the modern diet. The third key ingredient of Lepicol are 5 strains of live bacteria.
Directions for use*:
- Take Lepicol at least 30 minutes before a meal. Shake before use.
- Adults: Take 1-2 heaped teaspoons (2-2.5g) mixed with water or juice once or twice daily and consume immediately. This should then be followed by a further glass of water. We recommend starting with a low dose and building up gradually to suit the individual.
- Children: Half the adult dose with parental supervision. Parents should seek the guidance of a medical practitioner before giving Lepicol to children under 11 years.
- Pregnancy: Lepicol is suitable for use during pregnancy, but we would always suggest consulting your doctor or healthcare practitioner before taking any food supplement.
- Please note: Taking Lepicol without water can cause choking. Always aim to consume a 250ml glass of liquid with every heaped teaspoon. Please consult your doctor before taking Lepicol if you have recently had intestinal surgery or you have an intestinal obstruction. If at any time you experience discomfort after taking Lepicol, reduce dosage or stop taking and seek medical advice.*If you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions please consult your doctor before taking any food supplement.
- For allergens please see ingredients list in bold. Contains soya and milk, used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerant sufferers.