HIGH PROTEIN BREAD MIX
GLUTEN FREE LOW SUGAR BREAD MIXTURE
- high protein bread mix
- gluten free and low sugar
- sunflower and pumpkin seeds mix
- only 44 calories per slice
- high in fibre
- suitable for vegetarians
The Skinny Food Bread Mix is a high protein, gluten free bread mix (sunflower and pumpkin seeds). Bread Mix easy allows you to enjoy bread without excessive sugar and carbs. Great for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
How to use Bread Mix? (Heat the oven to 170°C).
1. Break open 4 eggs into a bowl and whisk them into foam with a hand mixer.
2. Add 150gof cream yoghurt to the eggs.
3. Add The Skinny Food Bread Mix and mix thoroughly.
Leave the mixture to stand for 2 minutes and than shape the bread or buns. The mixture can be shaped better if you moisten your hands with water.
4. Place the mixture (loaf) or (buns x4) on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
5. Bake for 60 minutes (loaf) or 35minutes (buns) at 170°C
After baking, remove the mixture from the oven and let it cool down.
High Protein Bread Mix Nutritional Information:
Container Size: 150g
Servings Per Container: 12
Serving Size: 12.5g one slice
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION per 12.5g slice:
– of which saturates: 0.37g
– of which sugars: 0.2g
Ingredients: mixture of seeds in varying proportion (sunflower and pumpkin seeds), flax flour (gold and brown), potato fibre, psyllium, baking agents: tartar (potassium hydrogen tartare), sodium bicarbonate, salt, delicate yeast, stabilizer: xanthan gum, caraway seeds.