CREATINE MONOHYDRATE – FITNESS AUTHORITY
- contributes to normal cysteine synthesis
- contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system
- contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism
- contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
How to take Creatine?
Mix 1 scoop of powder (5 g) with 250 ml of water, drink ½ serving before and ½ serving after training.
Pure Creatine Monohydrate + Taurine
Container Size: 500g
Servings Per Container: 100
Serving Size: 5g
Amount Per Serving: (1) scoop – 5g
Vitamin B6: 1mg
Creatine Monohydrate: 4.5g
– of which creatine: 4.0g
Ingredients: creatine monohydrate, taurine,
vitamin b6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride).