- supports the immune system and aids in protecting cells against oxidative stress
- helps maintain the proper function of the digestive system and keep the mucous membranes of the stomach and small intestine
- nettle leaves boost the immune system
- contains glutamine, glucosamine and bromelain
- the mucous components of marshmallow plant roots aid in properly functioning the respiratory system, particularly the mouth and throat.
Extracts with specific DER
Each extract also has a specific DER (Drug Extract Ratio). DER 12:1 means that 1 mg of the extract corresponds to 12 mg of the plant. Typically, the higher the DER, the better – more plant ingredient is used to produce an extract with a higher DER.
Recommended intake: 3 capsules once a day with plenty of water.
Contains liquorice – the product is not intended for people with high blood pressure. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose—diet supplement designed for adults. Please do not use it for pregnant and lactating women. Diet supplements cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are essential for maintaining good health. The recommended daily dose is the amount of diet supplement necessary to obtain the declared (beneficial) effect.
Storage: store at room temperature in a dry place. Diet supplements should be stored out of the reach of small children. Keep away from light.