ZINC GLUCONATE 30MG 250 TABLETS – SWANSON
What is Zinc?
Swanson is a US based premium supplier of nutritious supplements and herbal preparations to support human health and wellbeing. With their proud stamp of approval, you can be reassured that all products carrying the Swanson name have been rigorously tested in their quality assurance program to bring you supplements with guaranteed potency and purity.
Zinc is a mineral and used in many processes in the body from cell growth, to sexual maturation to repairing wounds and helping to fight the common cold. The body does not produce or store zinc so we must get it from the food we eat. Foods rich in Zinc include meat proteins such as beef, liver and poultry. Other protein sources include eggs and cheese. Fish, beans and nuts are also a good source.
Swanson Zinc dietary supplements are a great choice for people looking to boost their intake of this vital mineral in their diet. Each tablet contains 30mg of Zinc (Gluconate).
What is Swanson Zinc used for?
Every cell in your body uses Zinc; zinc supports many of the processes that your body needs to complete. Many people choose to add a supplementation of Zinc into their diet to help ensure they are getting enough of this essential nutrient.
Benefits of Zinc include:
- Boosts immunity: Zinc helps to fight off the common cold, flu and other viral infections.
- Supports hormone production: Zinc has beneficial effects on hormone production. May help improve fertility and support the health of the prostate gland.
- Promotes healthy digestion: Zinc is contained in digestive enzymes to help break down foods.
- May help with various chronic ailments: Zinc supports the body’s natural defence and repair system and may help support alleviation of conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, chronic fatigue syndrome and osteoporosis.
- Alleviates skin problems and stimulates the healing of wounds: Zinc may be a useful mineral in the healing of acne, eczema and psoriasis and promotes healthy hair and scalp.
- Supports healthy eyes.