- the organic mushroom powder blend
- contains reishi, chaga, shiitake, maitake, lion’s mane, cordyceps, tremella
- high in vitamin d which contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- high in manganese which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- add to stews and soups, tea or pasta sauce
- suitable for vegans
GREEN ORIGINS SUPER MUSHROOM BLEND has been specially formulated to combine the natural nutrients of some of the most revered mushrooms in Asian culture. They are grown initially and the fruiting bodies are dried to retain their micronutrients before blending into an easy-to-use powder. The umami flavour of dried mushroom pairs particularly well with soups and coffee, or simply brew with hot water for a mushroom tea.
WHY NOT TRY A MUSHROOM TEA?
- 1 tablespoon Super Mushroom Blend
- 1 mug of boiling water
- optional: maple syrup or honey
Put the mushroom powder in a diffuser. Pour boiling water over the diffuser and leave to steep for 10 minutes. Remove the diffuser and sweeten it to taste with maple syrup or honey. Enjoy!
SUGGESTED USE: shake this pouch well before use. Take up to 5g (1 teaspoon) twice a day. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Storage in a cool, dark and dry place. Keep out of the reach of children.