VITAMIN D3 30 CAPSULES – WILD EARTH
Wild Earth Vitamin D3 is sourced from Lichen and combined with Spirulina. Many people in the UK are thought to be low in Vitamin D and taking a supplement can help to support the body in many ways;
• Contributes to healthy absorption and utilisation of Calcium
• Helps to maintain healthy bones
• Supports normal muscle function
• Helps to maintain normal teeth
• Supports the function of the immune system
For those with postural instability and muscle weakness, Vitamin D also helps to reduce the risk of falling, which can lead to bone fractures in those over 60.
It’s important to know what you are putting into your body. At Wild Earth we believe in transparency. Each of our products contains only the highest quality ingredients required to provide your body with the nutrients it requires, and nothing more. The beauty of using natural ingredients is that as the seasons change and time progresses, so do our products. You may notice variation in the colour of your capsules. This is perfectly normal and does not affect their performance.
This Vitamin D3 contains lichen sourced Vitamin D3 plus specially selected superfoods, forming a unique blend of nature’s finest ingredients;
• Spirulina – one of nature’s most broad-spectrum superfoods.
• Nubana Green Banana Flour – with prebiotic actions.
Wild Earth packaging, including our blister pack, is compostable and biodegradable. You can dispose of your blister pack, in any bin, safe in the knowledge it will biodegrade, even in landfill conditions, leaving behind only organic matter that will support the growth of plants and wildlife. Our carbon balanced cardboard carton should be added to your cardboard recycling to ensure it can be used again.
How to take Vitamin D3?
Take 1 capsule per day with or after food, this aids digestion of the nutrients. Swallow with a cold drink, to prevent the capsule shell from dissolving in your mouth.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
You may find your blister pack easier to open after piercing gently.
Products which may also complement your existing Wild Earth nutrition routine include:
• Organic Turmeric – Traditionally harvested and sundried, providing 167mg curcumin per capsule.
• Vitamin B Complex – With B5 to reduce tiredness and fatigue.