LAB ONE HEALTHY MIND is a dietary supplement with a unique and rich formula aimed at supporting mental health cognitive processes, maintaining an optimal level of relaxation and improving your mood. It is an unusual dietary supplement containing, among others, gamma-aminobutyric acid, valerian root extract, lemon balm leaf extract or ashwagandha root extract. The innovative composition supports the functioning of the brain and supplies the body with ingredients, the deficiencies of which often accompany poor well-being.
Discover the active substances in LAB ONE HEALTHY MIND:
- Gamma-amnobutyric acid (GABA) is a type of neurotransmitter that inhibits the nervous system’s activity. Its malfunction is associated with a broad spectrum of neuropsychiatric disorders.
- Valerian is a plant that has been used as a remedy for many ailments for centuries. From its Latin name Valeriana officinalis, it is also often referred to as valerian. Valerian is especially valued for its calming properties. By lowering the activity of the central nervous system, it leads to a reduction in tension and tranquillity. It helps in achieving a state of relaxation. In larger doses, it is used as a natural sleeping aid. It enables you to fall asleep and also reduces the number of awakenings during the night.
- Inconspicuous lemon balm contains many substances that are beneficial to our health. The most important component of lemon balm leaves is an essential oil, the main ingredients of which are citral, citronellal and geraniol. Apart from the essential oil, lemon balm leaves also contain tannins, flavonoids, bitterness, mucilage, chlorophyll, carotenoids and phenolic acids, the most active of which are: rosmarinic, coffee and ferulic acids. These acids have strong antioxidant properties.
Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis L.) is best known for its sedative properties, which have long been used in folk medicine. It owes its calming effect to the essential oil it contains. The extract soothes states of extreme nervousness, neurosis, excessive agitation, and problems with falling asleep. Melissa oil also has a diastolic and relaxing effect – it relaxes the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract, so you can drink lemon balm, e.g. in case of problems with flatulence. The phenolic compounds present in lemon balm – flavonoids and phenolic acids, also have a strong antioxidant effect. Antioxidants eliminate the effects of free radicals, which are one of the causes of the development of diseases such as atherosclerosis, diabetes and neurological conditions. This means that supplementation with lemon balm may lower the risk of developing these diseases.
- Ashwagandha (also known as Indian ginseng or sluggish greetings) is gaining more and more popularity recently. This is due to the power of positive effects that its regular use gives. Withania is a rich source of various compounds that have a beneficial effect on the functioning of the human body. First of all, it contains lactones, which are characterized by significant biological activity. This means that they show activity, among others, antibacterial. In the root of this plant, we can find sitoinosides and vitanosides, which in turn have a detoxifying effect. They are responsible for reducing stress and showing properties that improve well-being. Additionally, they prevent stomach ulcers and Alzheimer’s disease. Ashwagandha root also has phenolic acids, phytosterols, coumarin and iron. Thanks to these compounds improve the condition of our blood and stimulate the growth of haemoglobin and erythrocytes. Research on Witania sluggish has been going on for many years, and the most respected scientists are discovering newer and newer curiosities about it. In India, for example, it has been shown that regular use of Ashwagandha will reduce the level of stress and heal neurosis and anxiety. It also influences the improvement of thought processes, increases concentration, strengthens the general mental condition, facilitates remembering and helps in the fight against insomnia.
- Saffron Crocus sativus L. is an excellent source of polyphenols. The most significant interest of doctors and scientists is crocin, crocetin and safranal. Moreover, saffron is a source of vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, folic acid), minerals (iron, calcium, magnesium, zinc, potassium, phosphorus, sodium) and volatile safflower oils. Saffron is also an essential ingredient in herbal medicine, the wide range of applications results directly from its healing and pro-health properties. In China, it has been used for millennia as a sedative and circulation-improving agent, while in Tibet, it has been used in diseases of the heart, circulatory system and nervous system. Saffron has a toning, analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, expectorant effect, improves mood, and lowers blood pressure! It is recommended, for example, in the treatment of colds, asthma, and chicken pox and as an adjunct in rheumatism, migraine and obstructive pulmonary disease.
RECOMMENDED USE: 1-2 capsules daily with water.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important for maintaining good health. Consuming the recommended daily portion of the product has a beneficial effect on health.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature, in a dry place, out of reach of children.