LAB-ONE HYPER BRAIN is a dietary supplement with a unique composition of ingredients to improve cognitive functions and support the nervous system. The substances contained in the product positively affect the improvement of memory, concentration and the ability to learn. The LAB-ONE HYOER BRAIN formula is based on a nootropic effect, i.e. increasing the level of neurotransmitters.
Nootropics are substances that primarily improve the work and performance of the brain. They increase cognitive functions, concentration and memory, motivation, and creativity. The concept arose from the combination of the Greek words νους (nous, reason) and τρέπειν (trepein, “bend” or “twist”). Natural nootropic substances have been known for years in the traditions of ancient cultures. Nowadays, science studies and explains the action of these compounds.
The action of active ingredients contained in LAB-ONE HYPER BRAIN:
- Lion’s Mane – a species of fungi belonging to the Hericiaceae family, called Yamabushitake or Lion’s Mane, due to its mane-shaped appearance. In the Far East, especially in Japan and China, the lion’s mane has been known for centuries and has been used both in cooking and in traditional medicine. It belongs to the group of adaptogens, i.e.
- N-acetyl-L-tyrosine – is a highly effective form of tyrosine to increase the production of dopamine, a neurotransmitter associated with the feeling of pleasure, driving force and inspiration. It is classified as a nootropic substance. It supports the functioning of the body in terms of motivation, well-being and focused goal-oriented action.
- MCT oil powder – fatty acids of medium chain length, hence the name – MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides). Their unique structure and nootropic properties positively affect the body in many aspects, including supporting cognitive functions.
- Citicoline (CDP-choline) – this unique and highly bioavailable form of choline makes the mind more receptive in a short time. It is a nootropic that works alone and synergistically with other substances of this type. It is a naturally occurring, endogenous precursor of phosphatidylcholine, the basic building block of phospholipids in cell membranes. It also has a neuroprotective effect. CDP-choline enables you to perform tasks properly and improves memory.
- Green tea leaf extracts are standardized to 98% L-theanine – an amino acid contained in green tea, the positive features of which have been known and appreciated for a long time. It is found in the leaves and is the main ingredient responsible for its unique flavour. Theanine is a nootropic substance that stimulates alpha waves in our brain, which are responsible for a better mood and put us in a state of calm and concentration.
- Small-leaved bacopa extract 4: 1 – otherwise known as brahmi. It is a plant that has been used for thousands of years in traditional Indian medicine – Ayurveda. It is classified as an adaptogen and nootropic. Bacopa contains active ingredients that improve the processes of remembering and thus learning. Thanks to these abilities, it can be successfully used as a panacea for problems related to the central nervous system and its proper functioning.
RECOMMENDED USE: 3 capsules a day. Drink with water.
Dietary supplement intended for adults. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose for consumption during the day. Do not use in case of hypersensitivity or allergy to any of the ingredients of the preparation. Allergens are highlighted in the list of ingredients by underlining. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Dietary supplements cannot be used as a substitute (replacement) for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important for maintaining good health.
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature, in a dry place, out of reach of children.